uneX-Planedapps.com 

X-PlaneTM Desktop Flight Simulator Bush / Coastdog Adventures and More!

Forums

Forum Home > 2016 Vacation - Burning Man > Contest Submissions

bc
Site Owner

Please place your art submissions here for the contest, which ends on December 3rd.

Here are the Rules and the Description of the Contest.

Good luck and we all look forward to what you come up with. Remember, this is also your ticket to having a chance at a free copy of X-Plane 11 the moment it releases at the Org Store!

Cheers,

bc

--

6 strings, 9 cylinders, 2 Manx cats: Life's Good!

November 13, 2016 at 12:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

bc
Site Owner

RocLobster has made a submission for the contest over at X-Plane.org and I sure am glad I'm not the judge, so I can feel free to say...

Ya gotta go take a look!!!

I'm away and can't try it yet but by golly, it's quite the "rig". If you get a chance, go take a gander and a download :)

Remember, you too can submit an art piece (see rules) for judging and the chance to win a free copy of X-Plane 11 from the Org Store. All you need to do is create and share - either right here or at our thread at the Org Here.

Cheers,

bc

--

November 24, 2016 at 8:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CptTroll

Veeery coool Rocky!

November 26, 2016 at 3:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

NDNFlyer

Here is my submission. Hope you all enjoy!

--

The P-51 an EPOCH bird.

November 26, 2016 at 9:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

bc
Site Owner

Very nice NDN!

Hey, interesting factoid. Feathers, either individual or gathered together such as you have on your signage, were prohibited until this year at Burning Man, as they make for a lot of micromoop (matter out of place) and cleanup is very time consuming. Alas, the restriction was lifted this year, so the feathers are now allowed!

Cheers,

bc

--

November 26, 2016 at 9:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

NDNFlyer

Interesting I didn't see it in my research, but that reason makes since. Thank you for the flowers I totally enjoyed making it. I just wish I had the know how to incorperate it as a sign and flag in your scenery you made. :)

--

The P-51 an EPOCH bird.

November 26, 2016 at 10:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.